Sastrugi Marketing - Happy Customers
Inverness Counseling Center
"It is my pleasure to recommended Karl Kelman and Sastrugi Marketing, for the SEO and Web Development work performed for the Inverness Counseling Center. Karl consistently exceeded company needs and my expectations...
...Karl takes SEO, and the associated Web Development, seriously... ...His optimization moved our site from tenth place to second place of search results in a few days.
In addition to his ability to develop an outstanding functional website and optimizing SEO, Karl brought many additional skills:
- Karl provided concise, but detailed reports on site updates for my reference.
- Karl achieved complete W3C compliance, with zero errors or warnings on our site.
- Small changes, such as custom 404 Page Not Found Error Page, made our site more professional and user friendly.
Karl consistently makes web changes and updates correctly and quickly, exceeding all my expectations...
...I highly recommend Sastrugi Marketing for any organization wishing to improve the appearance, functionality and Search Results of their website...
Director, Inverness Counseling Center"
Media Attention for Our Web Design Skills:
Denver Post, September 16, 2007:
"Experience: USAirport (Note: Karl's pre-Sastrugi Web Site) gets kudos for the most user-friendly website of any parking facility ever. Just try to stop watching the little car driving to DIA on the map, and the slide show of your parking experience is cool - there is no way you could mess this up."
-Kyle Wagner, Denver Post Travel Editor
Deborah MacNair Design, 2010
The Client's Statement: "It's fabulous and I am so pleased that now I have a "complete" web site thanks to your efforts. I appreciate all you put into making this exactly what I had in mind."
The Client's Situation: Deborah MacNair Design had an attractive, well-designed, one-page site based entirely on visual images. It provided attractive photos of kitchens she designed, but had no text to improve search results, and did not provide prospective customers visiting her site with detailed information about her experience and qualifications.
Sastrugi Marketing's Solution: We created three subpages with keyword-rich text that informed site visitors about Deborah MacNair's background, and explained her kitchen design process. Additionally, we created keyword-rich names for all page titles and visual objects and provided alternative text. This served several purposes:
- A larger website with several subpages engaged the prospective customer to a greater extent.
- Specifically detailing her extensive experience, and increasing the size of the website provided an accurate impression of professionalism that a single page website could not deliver.
- Keyword-rich text, alternative text, and page titles will position Deborah MacNair Design to improve search engine results as inbound links are acquired.
- Multiple pages will lead to multiple Google search results for Deborah MacNair Design.
Site Visitor Praise (spotpromotions.net), 2014
This site is way better than the last version.
Nice job.-Ed H.